In this program we develop the basic concepts for the management of the complete flow of materials in a supply chain from suppliers to customers are covered in this program, mastering the principles and relationships between activities in the supply chain with a level of detail that It will allow you to immediately implement the knowledge in your organization, be it manufacturing or service provision.
This program gives participants the necessary bases to develop the skills related to the position and add value in the areas of knowledge of the Supply Chain Manager in their Tier 5:
- Performance management.
- Storage management.
- Supply chain synchronization.
- Strategic sourcing.
- Application of lean and six sigma tools.
The agenda for this program is as follows:
- Operation management.
- Planning and demand management.
- Operations master planning process.
- Planning of material requirements.
- Capacity management at aggregate and detailed level.
- Inventory management at an aggregate and detailed level.
- Management of purchases at a strategic and tactical level.
- Planning of distribution networks.
- Quality tools for managing operations.
- Introduction to the theory of restrictions.
This program will give you tools to:
- Evaluate the context of a manufacturing or service organization's operations.
- Identify the different levels of the planning hierarchy of a manufacturing or service delivery organization.
- Plan the demand for the operation of manufacturing and service organizations.
- Develop a sales and operations planning process that balances supply and demand.
- Develop a master resource planning process.
- Develop a detailed priority planning process.
- Develop an aggregate capacity planning process.
- Develop a detailed capacity planning process.
- Define a process for the control and execution of operations.
- Define the factors that affect distribution planning in manufacturing and service organizations.
Total duration: 14 hours.
The price of this article includes the digital study platform with the following components: study material, work tools, articles, videos of the classes and complementary videos, approval exam, certificate of compliance and approval, and digital badge.